Beauty Must Haves!
Brrrrrrrrr, it’s freezing, and even though you may want to stay indoors, that doesn’t mean you should ignore your well-being.
Frizzy hair, dry skin, chapped lips, broken nails are all fashion faux pas this winter.
Here are some easy to remember beauty tips:
- Watch your diet. Make sure to include some flax seeds, almonds and rich fatty acids that moisturise your body from the inside out and keep you and your skin hydrated.
- Pamper your skin with some coconut oil before a bath as this will nourish and hydrate it.
- Avoid licking your lips! Your skin won’t heal. Use lip balm and massage your lips with butter overnight for natural protection.
- Don’t go outside with wet hair and pump up your conditioner.
- Sunscreen! Sunscreen! Sunscreen! The sun doesn’t magically disappear in winter, it still burns.
- Prevent dandruff with a regular oil massage. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the oil and do this at least once a week.
- Get regular hair trims to avoid split ends.
- Sea salt is an all-time favourite when it comes to getting rid of dry and flaky skin. Make your own homemade body scrub for dry skin by combining a cup of sea salt with olive oil and a few drops of your favourite scented essential oil. Alternatively, try Spalicious mandarin and sandalwood self-heating body scrub, which will also help keep the chill away.
- Get rid of dry feet by removing dead skin cells naturally. Try our take-home paraffin wax, which is known to nourish even the driest of skins. And make sure to come in for one of our winter pedis!
- Create your own mask with mashed papaya and olive oil! Or try chocolate which is very high in antioxidants.
- Boots and skinny jeans are in - don’t forget to accessorise with a pretty scarf, this season's must have!
- TREAT YOUR HANDS!!! First thing most people notice - catch up on our last blog on winter nails for latest nail trends.
We have amazing treatments, perfect for winter...